The Gospel is wired to redeem and saturate a neighborhood, a city, a culture
Our DNA is to "do life together," which results in a new local church
Living out the power of the Gospel while including those not yet following Jesus
Our model is Jesus, who invites us to join Him on our mission of making disciples
Executive Assistant to Don Ross
1. Begin by identifying the Parent Church of the (PAC)
2. Submit a Good Faith Agreement (GFA) to the Multiplication Administrative Assistant.
3. Submit the PAC Charter Form.
4. Create and submit a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the PAC Leader and the Parent Church.
After these steps are completed, your PAC will be placed on the next Executive Presbytery (EP) agenda for approval. You will be notified of the outcome.
If your PAC's intention is to become a Stand-Alone Church, when you are ready to transition, please contact the Multiplication Department to begin the incorporation process.
Click to view our Church Affiliation Guide and our PAC Incorporation Fact Sheet.
1. Fill out and submit a Church Planter Application to Multiplication Support, Tammy Payne.
2. Find a Parent Church that will partner with you as you launch your Stand-Alone Network Affiliated Church (NAC).
After these steps are completed, your CP will be put on the next Executive Presbytery (EP) agenda for approval. The incorporation process will begin following approval. Multiplication Support will guide you through this.
Church Affiliation Guide
Take a quick minute to let us know.
35131 SE Douglas St., Suite 200, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
o: (425) 888-4800 | f: (425) 888-4848